Sunday, March 22, 2015

Surge 365 Travel Deals

                                                           Surge 365 Travel Deals

Here is a glimpse of some of my favorite destinations found with a Surge 365 Club Membership.I can't show you the actual Hotels or Resorts. But there is a remedy for that!  Go to my website at www.GailTravelBiz.com  to see how to take advantage of these great deals.

Let me share a Disclaimer first! The Inventory displayed has limited availability and is sold on first come, first served basis.Inventory is constantly changing and is not Guaranteed.  However, Members has access to all current inventory. 


So first stop is Las Vegas! What happens in Vegas STAYS in Vegas! And I will love it even more staying at  a Hotel on the Strip  with my hubby of course,  for only $147 for 6 days!  That is only available with Membership!



Then the Trip to Paris, France  I can smell the delicious aromas of their dishes already!  (Yes I'm a foodie!) How about   me and  my hubby paying $505 for 7 days!! Doesn't this picture SCREAM romance??????



Look at this beautiful blue water at Los Cabos, Mexico! My sweetie and I can bring 4 members of our family along with us and and stay 7 days  at a 2 Bedroom Suite in a well known Resort for only $386.



The Last Destination I will share is the famous Orlando Florida, We do not have Grands yet but if we did, would like staying in accommodations in the heart of Orlando, close to all the Attractions for 7 days , Like DisneyWorld, Seaworld,Universal Studios, The Holy Land Experience for only only $499 for a family of 4!!!
I  will share more of my favorite destinations in the future posts.  Too much to put here.  so take a visit at my Surge 365 website, look at the videos there www.GailTravelBiz.com andclick on "Join Now"




Time to go on Vacation!  Go to www.GailTravelBiz.com watch the videos and click on"Join Now" Or for more information click on "More Info"  and fill out your name, email and phone number, Gail will get back to you. Don't forget to ask about the EZ Travel Button









                                                                                   

6 comments:

  1. Take these fun Bump Cars for a spin. There's a good chance you' ll bump into your friends! בתי מלון בחו"ל

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon. Canada eTA Visa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment! I am glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read.Trapani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Nice post! Please tell us when I will see a follow up! visa free countries for Ghana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. vacation book

    ReplyDelete