Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Is Surge365 a Scam?

Is Surge365 a Scam?

Is Surge365 a Scam?  Is it too good to be true?  The best way to judge is by those who have actually used the services after they became Members.

Just recently I received a Vacation Promotion via my cell phone for a popular hotel resort in the Orlando, Florida area.  I looked up this same exact Resort on my Surge365 Membership site. I used the same dates, the same room category.  I included the Taxes and fees which the Promotion did not include. With all that, the Surge365 price was STILL $17 less than the Consumer site. In addition Surge365 includes a private Concierge service that can help you plan excursions, restaurant reservations, tell you of local attractions, plan you hotel/resort. So the value is much more. Unfortunately because of parity laws I cannot disclose the name of the Resort , however those who get an EZ Travel Button will see for themselves.

You don't have to take my word for it! I am going to include some additional Testimonies of other Members.

"We went to Costa Rica last year and compared the price, using the same Resort, the same dates, the same room and the cost in Surge365 was $1500 cheaper.  I wish we knew about Surge365 last year,it would have saved us a TON of money!" - EC &MC

"I have found two deals that is awesome for me. I will be saving over $300 for a resort stay that I will be staying at for a breastfeeding conference in July. It is also cheaper then our travel agent rate. And it is also sold out to all of us that are attending the conference."- NI





 "Yahoo! I just saved $611 on a mini van rental for a week in Orlando! It is around $500 cheaper than the Costco price too:) Plus I have points for future travel."- PC


"I saved $200 in Clearwater beach this weekend" -TA


"I was in Cozumel staying at the *******Hotel and Resort, Expedia is advertising the same room I have at 50% off for this week with tax for $150 per night, We are staying here for $398 for the week....go Surge365!" -JNK


"A Big surprise!  I have 4000 extra stores to shop from on my Surge365 Membership. I can get ready for my vacation by shopping online!  And I earn Reward Credits too!"-LB

"I feel real special after my concierge appointment.  She totally prepared my entire vacation from soup to nuts! I'm going to love this Surge365" - E Mck


These testimonies and more shows that Surge365 is not a Scam. Its the real deal.




Time to go on Vacation! Go to www.GailTravelBiz.com watch the videos and click on "Join Now" Or for more information click on "More Info" and fill out your name, email and phone number, Gail will get back to you. Don't forget to ask about the EZ Travel Button!










No comments:

Post a Comment